Written by Tyler Durden
Iran's abroad Minister Abbas Araghchi, who plans to go to Moscow to meet president Putin on Monday, responded to large American atomic bombings in his country, saying that "all options" are on the military table, which effectively destroyed all diplomatic efforts.
"Today's events The mornings are outrageous and will have eternal consequences. all associate of the UN must be afraid about this highly dangerous, unlawful and criminal behaviour" – He said. "In accordance with the United Nations Charter and its provisions allowing a legal consequence in self-defense, Iran reserves all chance to defend its sovereignty, interests and nation".

On Sunday morning, the Secretary of defence in Trump's office, Pete Hegseth, sought to present nightly attacks as "targetly limited" in scope and described it as not a government change operation. He told the Iranians to perceive to Trump's call to return to the negotiating table and that the US military was ready to carry out further attacks if needed.
In his fresh statements, Vice president J.D. Vance besides expressed hope of uncovering a diplomatic solution. "We do not want to prolong it or grow it more than it has already been built. We want to end their atomic program," Vance said on Sunday on NBC Meet the Press program – "We want to talk to the Iranians about a long-term agreement here" – added.
But at least at the public level, the Iranian abroad Ministry claims that the diplomatic way has come to an end, as the United States closed the door with its brazen attack. The authoritative Iranian atomic energy agency has the most interesting characteristics of the US activities, in the following article: via state media:
The organisation condemned the IAEA's passive attitude, which not only ignores violations, but allows specified aggressive behaviour through its silence.
"It is unfortunate that this action, clearly contrary to global law, took place in indifference, and in any cases in cooperation with the global Atomic Energy Agency," added the AEOI.
The message calls on the global community to condemn "unlawful behaviour in the jungle" by the US and to stand by Iran in defence of its legitimate rights.
In a statement, it was named It's "American enemy", stating: "The American enemy, through a message by his president on social media, officially admitted attacks on those sites that are under the continuous supervision of the global Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) based on the safety Agreement and the atomic Non-Proliferation Agreement (NPT)". I Most importantly,:
Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesperson for the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, says efforts to make the civilian atomic sector will continue.
"This is not the first time our facilities are under attack," said Kamalvandi of Iran's YJC press agency. "In view of our capabilities, the atomic manufacture must continue".
The Elite muslim Revolutionary defender Corps (IRGC) announced simultaneouslyThat "the war has begun" – while the region is preparing for Iran's forthcoming response.
Below is an IRGC message reprinted in English media Iraqi Kurdistan:
Shortly after the attack, IRGC published a brief message on his authoritative X account in which he wrote, "Now the war has begun for us". The message highlights the seriousness of the attack on 1 of Iran's most delicate atomic objects and suggests that Tehran is now considered full active in the open war.
Iran had previously warned that possibly hit straight on American bases in the region, if attacked. There is no uncertainty that the Pentagon and Central U.S. Command (CENTCOM) are preparing for specified a possible retaliation that may come in the form of drones and ballistic missiles – as happened in Iraq after the assassination of Sulejmani during Trump's first term.
Recent reports indicate the withdrawal of US troops from respective bases in Syria, but not the complete withdrawal from the occupation. US troops stay in Iraq, but besides in many bases across the water from Iran in the Gulf Kingdoms.
The Iranian abroad Ministry says the attacks are "unforgivable" And that made the anticipation of diplomacy controversial:
"There's no point in asking Iran to return to diplomacy due to the fact that we were in the mediate of diplomacy"
— RT (@RT_com) 22 June 2025..
Araghchi says the US "give green light to Israel if they did not instruct him to attack atomic objects"
Adds Israel and the US "they realize only the language of threats and forces, that is very unfortunate" https://t.co/NJXtoTz97u.twitter.com/vIMCTZDs7O
To get to know the details of what happened at night, the United States deployed six B-2 bombers to drop 12 GBU-57 bombs on a heavy fortified Iranian atomic base of the Ford, meaning that for the first time these powerful £30,000 bombs were utilized in combat. Uranium enrichment plants in Natanz and Isfahan were besides attacked. The mission lasted about 37 hours with many refueling missions.
While the White home now claims that Iranian atomic installations have been "completely and completely destroyed", officials say it is besides early to confirm the full degree of the damage. Tehran only signals limited demolition and that entrances to the objects have been struck, at this point the war propaganda begins, and Iranian leaders will most likely only hide the full degree of the destruction.